Terms and Condition
Terms and conditions
This Letter of Agreement for Internet Advertising Services (“Letter of Agreement”) is intended to set forth the general terms and conditions pursuant to which our company, SEE GLOBAL.IN, agree to provide certain advertising services related to the Internet Site Advertiser (hereafter referred to as the “Advertiser”), whose Internet Site is located at
www. SEE GLOBAL.IN. maintains an Internet Website at www. SEEGLOBAL.IN. (“Website”). Advertiser agree to advertise its products and services on the Website in accordance with the reference terms and conditions set forth below:
The signature of an authorized representative of our company signifies our offer to;
1. provide the Advertising Services subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein. By signing this Letter of Agreement in the space provided below, you agree to accept the terms of this Agreement.
2. This Company registered under the Company’s Act.
3. The Customers making ADS. At One Trade Mark , Monograms LOGO are design of any company are one and the same, the Company is not held responsible.
4. The Firm having every right to publish firm name and company’s name ( Private as well as Govt). Office name and numbers.
5. In case of any dispute, the Company is having Jurisdiction of Ballari, only in the city of BALLARI , KARNATAKA.
SEE GLOBAL.IN will publish Advertiser’s profile and information onthe Website, designated in the attached Contract of Advertising.
1. The charges of the Advertisement is for 12 months. The party shall pay advertisement amount at Once. (Single Payment).
2. Once the Payment is made will not be refunded. If any corrections with regard to Advertisement, extra charges will be applicable.
3. The mode of payment shall be only in the name of www. SEE
4. This Company registered under the Company’s Act.
5. In case of any mistake or wrong in Ads the customer shall informed company within 24 hours. The mistake will be rectified by the Company.
6. All correspondence should be addressed to institute.
7, The Proprietor shall operate his business in a lawful and ethical manner and comply with the codes of the Direct Selling and any other applicable codes and legislation.
8, This Agreement shall be construed according to law.